Yeastar TA FXS VoIP Gateways are cutting-edge products that connect legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Featuring rich functionalities and easy configuration, TA is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into any IP-based system, including the Yeastar S-Series.
• Stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
• Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2, also features lexible calling rules.
A robust feature set that fulfills your various needs and cuts communication cost.
Simple and intuitive Web-based configuration saves you loads of time.
Stable with advanced hardware and software architecture.
Interoperable with a broad list of softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX like Elastix and Lync Server.
• RJ11 FXS Ports: 32
• RJ 21 Ports: 2
• LAN: 1 10/100Mbps
• WAN: 1 10/100Mbps
• Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
• Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
• Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
• Voice Capability: ITU-T G.168 LEC Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, VAD, CNG, PLC
• DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band
• Fax: T.38 and Pass-through
• QoS: DiffServ, ToS, 802.1 P/Q VLAN tagging
• Network: DHCP, DDNS, OpenVPN, PPPoE, Static Route, VLAN
• Network Protocol: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
• Management Protocol: SNMP, RADIUS, TR-069
• Remote Management: Yes
• Signaling: FXS Loop Start, FXS Kewl Start
• Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID
• Disconnect Methods: Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal
• Power: AC 100-240V (12V 5A)
• Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F;
• Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
• Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• Mounting: Desktop, Rack-mount
• Compatibility: Interoperable with Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix and BroadSoft
• Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm): 440 × 250 × 44