Yeastar YST-GSM provides a single GSM channel of cellular connectivity for your Yeastar IP-PBX. This quad-band GSM radio works on the 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz bands using a SIMCon GSM engine. YeastarMyPBX GSM module enables the PBX system to use GSM Sim cards. GSM help the customers to use the system in remote locations where there are no physical lines available. It also helps take advantage of low-cost calling rates available in GSM sim connection. Insert a SIM card into this module just as you would a cell phone.
• A module with 1 GSM port to terminate GSM network.
• It can be used in MyPBX Standard, MyPBX U100, MyPBX U200, MyPBX U5XX, and S-Series VoIP PBX.
• Network types: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (quad-band)
• Transmitter power: +33dBm(2W) 850/900MHz,+30dBm(1W) 1800/1900M
• SIM card: 1 SIM per channel, Small plug-in, 3V
Yeastar GSM Module Compatibility:
• Yeastar S-Series
• Yeastar MyPBX Standard
• Yeastar MyPBX U100
• Yeastar MyPBX U200
• Yeastar MyPBX U500 Series