Yeastar S300 delivers enterprise-class IP telephony services with a base configuration that supports 300 users and is expandable to 500 users.
• Security: Protected from Internet hackers, viruses with built-in firewall, TLS, SRTP, and more.
• Performance: Powered by Freescale ARM A9 industrial grade quad-core CPU processors.
• Future-proof: Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade assure reliability over the years.
• Easy to use: Save time with streamlined installation. Manage PBX on the intuitive web GUI.
• Phone provisioning: Automatically provision phones from Yealink, Snom, VTech and more.
• Users: 300 (up to 500)
• Concurrent Calls(Max): 60 (up to 120)
• Voicemail: 10000min
• Max GSM/3G Channel: 6
• Max E1/T1/PRI Ports: 3
• Interface: Up to 16 Analog Ports (FXO/FXS)
• Interface: Up to 16 BRI Ports
• LAN: 1 (10/100/1000Mbps)
• WAN: 1 (10/100/1000Mbps)
• Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ 1.8A max
• Power Consumption: 6.2-59.1 W
• Protocol: SIP(RFC3261)
• Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS
• Codec: G.711, GSM, SPEEX, G.722, G.726, ADPCM, G.729 A, H261, H263,H263p, H264 ,MPEG4.
• DTMF: Inband, RFC2833, SIP INFO
• LED: Red for FXO, Orange for BRI, Green for FXS.
• Network: Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, DHCP Server, VPN
• Mounting: Rack-mount
• Multiple Languages Support: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Korean, Italian, Polish,Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
• Size: 440 x 252 x 44 mm
• Weight: 2.6 kg