Featuring enhanced radio performance and mix-and-match industrial design, the Rocket™M is ideal for deployment in Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging or Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications.
• Plug and Play Integration
Rocket™ radios seamlessly work together with airMAX® Sector, RocketDish™, Omni and Yagi antennas for PtP and PtMP links. Every airMAX antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket.
• Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
• Frequency and Channel Flexibility
Built to survive harsh environments, the Rocket™M is available in several frequency models and supports multiple channel bandwidths, depending on the specific model and local country regulations.
• Spectrum Analysis Tools
The airView® Spectrum Analyzer allows operators to identify noise signatures and analyze frequency usage and activity levels onsite, so new access points can be set up on the least-used channels to optimize wireless performance.
• Enclosure Characteristics Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Processor MIPS 74Kc
• Memory 128 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
• Networking Interface (1) 10/100 Mbps
• RF Connections (2) RP-SMA (Waterproof)
• LEDs Power, Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength
• Max. Power Consumption 8W
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• ESD/EMP Protection ± 24KV Air / Contact
• Operating Temperature -30 to 75° C (-22 to 167° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4
• Modes Access Point, Station
• Services Web Server, SNMP, SSH Server, Telnet , Ping Watchdog, DHCP, NAT, Bridging, Routing
• Utilities Antenna Alignment Tool, Discovery Utility, Site Survey, Ping, Traceroute, Speed Test
• Distance Adjustment Dynamic Ack and Ackless Mode
• Power Adjustment Software Adjustable UI or CLI
• Security WPA2 AES Only
• QoS Supports Packet Level Classification WMM and User Customer Level: High/Medium/Low
• Statistical Reporting Up Time, Packet Errors, Data Rates, Wireless Distance, Ethernet Link Rate
• Other Remote Reset Support, Software Enabled/Disabled, VLAN Support, 64QAM, 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz Channel Width Support
• Ubiquiti Specific Features airMAX Mode, Traffic Shaping with Burst Support, Discovery Protocol, Frequency Band Offset, Ackless Mode
• Wireless Approvals FCC, IC, CE
• RoHS Compliance Yes
• Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5170 – 5875 MHz, USA: 5725 – 5850 MHz