Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the NanoBeam® 5AC Gen 2. Incorporating innovative industrial design with proprietary airMAX® ac technology, the NanoBeam® AC is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance from the smallest possible footprint.
• Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
• Integrated Design
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
• Management Wi-Fi Radio
The NanoBeam® AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
• Improved Surge Protection
The NanoBeam® AC features enhanced protection against ESD events.
• Superior Processing
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
• Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the NanoBeam® AC features the highest gain for its size. The NanoBeam AC’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
• Performance Breakthrough
airMAX® ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
• Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
• Gain 19 dBi
• Networking Interface (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports Wi-Fi for Management
• Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
• Memory 128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
• LEDs Power, Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength
• Signal Strength LEDs Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
• Max. VSWR 1.5:1
• Channel Sizes PtP Mode PtMP Mode 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Polarization Dual Linear
• Enclosure Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Mounting Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
• Wind Loading 45.4 N @ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)
• Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
• ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• Certifications CE, FCC, IC
• RoHS Compliance Yes
• Salt Fog Test IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
• Vibration Test IEC 68-2-6
• Temperature Shock Test IEC 68-2-14
• UV Test IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
• Wind-Driven Rain Test ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5