Battery operated standalone smoke detector. Easy to install. Suitable for homes, small commercial establishments. Comes with the guarantee of Honeywell.
Plug & Play
Easy to install, use and maintain.
Cost Effective Operations
Powered through two 1.5V batteries. Full proof design to prevent compartment from closing unless batteries are corrcetly installed.
Loud and clear alarms in case of fire.
Alerts in case of low battery.
Self testing at the press of a button.
Low Power Consumption
Extended battery life.
• Plug and play – No need for any installation support
• Cable and wire free- No more headaches of following up electricians or installers
• Inbuilt alarm buzzer to notify use in case of fire
• Low operating cost- Just needs 2 AAA batteries
• Use it anywhere: Homes, offices, stores etc
• Detectable Medium: Fire
• Sensing Technology: Photoelectric
• Status Indicators: Alarm, LED
• Maximum Battery Life: 2 Year
• Power Source: Battery
• Temperature Range: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
• Humidity Range: 5% to 93% relative humidity (RH), no condensation
• Working Voltage: 3VDC (2 × AAA alkaline batteries)
• Battery: Recommended brand — BP, Energizer, Duracell, Panasonic
• LED Flashing Period: 43 seconds (for normal monitoring); 0.5 second (for fire alarm); 0.5 second (for test)
• Sound Period: Three sounds at an interval of 1.5 second (fire alarm); one sound every 43 seconds (low battery warning); three sounds every 43 seconds (failure of the photoelectric chamber)
• Max. Standby Current: 12μA
• Audio Alarm: ≥ 80dB at 3m
• Max. Alarm Current: 30 mA