Honeywell’s Non-Addressable sounder is a high quality device designed to alert building occupants of an emergency. The product features a new folded horn design which provides outstanding sound output at low current draw. With its modern design, global tone set and extensive installer-friendly features, the sounder is the logical choice for specifies, installers and distributors.
Simple, Fast, Flexible Installation
• Modern design eliminates need for device orientation.
• First fix capability allowing electrical continuity testing prior to device fitting.
• Deep base option with multiple cable entries for flexible installation.
• Designed with full range of common fixing centres.
• Positive fit engagement & feedback of base with device for easy installation.
• Suitable for wall and ceiling mount applications.
• Global tone set: 32 tones including a new bell tone.
• Range of installation and base options, for indoor and applications up to IP65.
• Optimised for 12V and 24V systems, making the range suitable for use in fire & security applications.
Quality & Reliability
• Independently approved to all required standards:
– Manufacturing: Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
– Product performance: approved to EN54-3
– Environmental: RoHS, WEEE.
• Product range supports system approval
• Operating Voltage: 9 to 29VDC (Approved to EN54-3 @ 9-14V and 18-29V)
• Average current consumption: 31mA @ 29VDC (Tone 8)
• Maximum Sound Output: 107dB (A) @ 1m (Tone 23)
• Operating Temperature: -25°C to 70°C
• Relative Humidity: 93% ±3% non condensing
• Ingress Protection: IP21C – low profile base IP65 – deep base
• Number of Tones: 32 includes a bell tone (Full tone table available on website & installation manual)
• Volume Setting: High or medium
• Cable Termination Size: 0.5 – 2.5mm²
• Gross Weight: Standard device (low profile) 190g (deep / IP65) 197g
• Gross Weight: First Fix option (low profile) 200g (deep / IP65) 207g