Yeastar TG Series VoIP GSM Gateways connect GSM or WCDMA or 4G LTE to VoIP networks to provide two-way communication: GSM/3G/4G to VoIP and VoIP to GSM/3G/4G. This allows you to connect most IP-based telephone systems including Yeastar IP Phone Systems, and softswitches to a GSM or 3G WCDMA or 4G LTE; which can provide a sophisticated fallback solution when landlines go down, or be used to increase call traffic capacity by providing additional dial-tone.
• GSM Voice Calls
• VoLTE for HD Calls
• Maximum Cost Reduction
• Top Quality and Reliability
• Mobile Connectivity for SMB
• Easy to use
Simple and intuitive Web-based configuration saves you loads of time.
• Mobile Trunkings
Add GSM/WCDMA trunkings for business making high number of calls to mobile networks.
• Bulk SMS Service
Great tool for enterprises to manage customer relations and introduce special offers with a low cost.
Interoperable with a broad list of softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX like Elastix and Lync Server.
• GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• WCDMA Frequency: 850/1900 MHz, 850/2100 MHz, 900/2100 MHz
• 4G LTE Band: Support
• Protocol: SIP, IAX2
• Antenna Splitter (4 in 1): Support
• Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
• Voice Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex
• DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band
• Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
• Calling Type: Termination (VoIP to GSM/WCDMA), Origination (GSM/WCDMA to VoIP)
• Console Port: 1
• Network Protocol: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, SSH
• LAN: 2 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interfaces
• NAT Traversal: Static NAT, STUN
• Network: DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN
• Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
• Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
• Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing