TE VoIP E1/ T1 /J1 gateway (VoIP to E1/T1/J1, and E1/T1/J1 to VoIP) supports up to 30/60 concurrent calls. TE Series offers SMBs cost effective additions to a legacy telephone system to bring the true benefits of VoIP. Yeastar ISDN VoIP Gateways bridge the gap between traditional ISDN telephony connections such as common RJ-48c / T1 interfaces to provide dial tone to most VoIP PBX phone systems including Yeastar IP PBX.
• Software configurable E1/T1/J1 ports
• Up to 60 simultaneous VoIP to ISDN calls
• Cost-effective call routing
• Easy-to-navigate Web GUI
• Simple installation and management
• Connect existing ISDN PBX to VoIP
• Connect VoIP-only system to ISDN
• Connect multiple PABX at different sites
• Compatible with various ISDN PBX, IP-PBX
A robust feature set that fulfills your various needs and cuts communication cost.
Easy-to-navigate GUI and simple installation saves you loads of time.
Stable with advanced hardware and software architecture.
Compatible with various ISDN PBX, IP-PBX, and softswitch. Interoperable with Elastix and Lync Server.
• E1/T1/J1 Ports (Support PRI, E&M): 1
• Protocol: SIP (RFC3261)
• Transport Protocol: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
• Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex
• Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer
• DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band
• Network: DDNS, Firewall, PPPoE, Static IP, QoS, Static Route
• Network Protocol: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
• PRI switch types: Euro ISDN, nation, Q.SIG
• Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID
• LAN: 1 10/100Mbps
• WAN: 1 10/100Mbps
• USB: 1
• Power Supply: AC 100-240V (12V 2A)
• Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F;
• Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
• Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm): 213 x 160 x 44