Incorporating a dish reflector design with advanced technology, the PowerBeam™ is the latest generation of Ubiquiti Networks® airMAX® CPE for customer locations.
• Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
• Plug and Play Installation
The PowerBeam™ requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
• Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
• Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
• Protective Radome
The PBE-RAD-400 is a protective radome that shields the radio from the elements; it is available as an optional accessory for the PowerBeam PBE-M2-400 and PBE-M5-400.
• Gain 25 dBi
• Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Enclosure Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Max. TX Power 26 dBm
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Mounting Pole Mounting Kit Included
• Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
• Wind Loading 342.5 N @ 200 km/h (77 lbf @ 125 mph)
• Salt Fog Test IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
• Vibration Test IEC 68-2-6
• Temperature Shock Test IEC 68-2-14
• UV Test IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
• Wind-Driven Rain Test ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Certifications CE, FCC, IC