Incorporating a dish reflector design with proprietary airMAX® ac technology, the PowerBeam™ ac is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance.
• Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
• Performance Breakthrough
airMAX® ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
• Superior Processing
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
• Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ ac features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam ac’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
• Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
• Protective Radome
The PowerBeam™ ac PBE-5AC-500 includes a protective radome to shield the radio from nature’s harshest elements.
• Gain 27 dBi
• Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Enclosure Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Max. Output Power 24 dBm
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply (Included)
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Wind Survivability 96 km/h (60 mph)
• Wind Loading 264.6 N @ 96 km/h (60 lbf @ 60 mph)
• Certifications CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting Pole Mounting Kit Included
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• Shock and Vibrations ETSI300-019-1.4