Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStation®M is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
• Compact CPE Design
The NanoStation®M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
• Plug and Play Installation
The NanoStation®M requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
• Versatile Application Use
The NanoStation®M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX® CPE.
• Dual Ethernet Connectivity
With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
• Powerful airOS® Features
Ubiquiti’s versatile airOS® firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services.
• Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
• Window/Wall Mounting Kit
Use the NanoStation® Mount to quickly mount the NanoStationM on a window or wall. 180° vertical or horizontal adjustment allows for custom positioning.
• Wall/Pole Mounting Kit
The Universal Arm Bracket is designed for convenient wall or pole mounting of the NanoStation®M. 90° tilt adjustment allows for easy positioning.
• Power Supply (PoE) 24V, 0.5A
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Operating Frequency 2412-2462 MHz
• Gain 10.4-11.2 dBi
• Networking Interface (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
• Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 24Kc, 400 MHz
• Memory 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
• Cross-pol Isolation 23 dB Minimum
• Max. VSWR 1.6:1
• Beamwidth 55° (H-pol) / 53° (V-pol) / 27° (Elevation)
• Polarization Dual Linear
• Enclosure Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Mounting Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
• Operating Temperature -30 to 75° C (-22 to 167° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• Wireless Approvals FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance Yes
• Shock & Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4