Pair the airMAX® Sector Antenna with a Rocket™M BaseStation for sector coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
• Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX® Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2×2, dual-polarity performance.
• Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
• RF Isolation and Beamwidth Options
The versatile airMAX® Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options: 60°, 90° or 120°.
• Industrial-Strength Construction
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
• Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
• HPOL Beamwidth 123° (6 dB)
• VPOL Beamwidth 123° (6 dB)
• Elevation Beamwidth 4°
• Electrical Downtilt 2°
• Max. VSWR 1.5:1
• Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
• Wind Loading 137.9 N @ 200 km/h (31 lbf @ 125 mph)
• Polarization Dual Linear
• Cross-Pol Isolation 28 dB Min.
• ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
• Mounting Universal Pole Mount, Rocket Bracket, and
• Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included