System Sensor ECO1000B Base is designed for use with System Sensor’s ECO1000 range of conventional detectors.
By combining advanced technology often found in top of the range analogue detectors with the ease of use and cost effectiveness of a conventional unit, System Sensor brings the ECO1000. The range boasts many features previously only found in the more sophisticated – and therefore expensive — analogue addressable models.
System Sensor is the first manufacturer to include such features in a conventional detector, improving the levels of protection and reducing false alarm rates in the smaller and less complex systems where the complexity of an analogue addressable system is not required.
• Microprocessor based products provide a more intelligent solution
• Special algorithms provide both a constant sensitivity level between service intervals and eliminate spurious alarms resulting from electrical noise
• Photo—thermal model provides outstanding protection
• Laser-based remote test unit — no need for ladders and towers
• EN54 Certified (2000 edition)
• Approved to MED 96/98/EC (Amendment 2009/26/EC)
• Photoelectric, photo—thermal and thermal detectors
• Improved chamber design minimises the effects of dust contamination
• 8 to 30VDC operating voltage range provides compatibility with both fire and security systems
• -30° to +70°C operating temperature range
• Choice of bases (including a 12V relay version)
• Automatic drift compensation