Printing Method: Impact dot matrix
Number of Pins: 24 pins
Number of columns: 106 columns
Needles: 24 Needles
Printing Speed: LQ: 12 cpi: 132 chars/s, 10 cpi: 110 chars/s, Draft: 12 cpi: 396 chars/s, 10 cpi: 330 chars/s, HighSpeed-Draft: 12 cpi: 529 chars/s, 10 cpi: 440 chars/s
Barcodes: Coda bar (NW-7), Code 128, Code 39, EAN-13, EAN-8, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, POSTNET, UPC-A, UPC-E
Carbon Copies: 6 plus one original
Character Tables: PC437, PC708, PC720, PC850, PC858, PC864, PCAR864, ISO-8859-15, Roman 8, Italic
Printing Resolution: 360 x 180 DPI
Interfaces: Bidirectional parallel, USB 2.0 Type B
Temperature: Operation 5° C – 35° C
Humidity: Operation 10% – 80%
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows XP
Included Software: Epson Status Monitor
Mean Time Between Failures: 20,000 Hours
Print Head Life: 400 Million Strokes/Wire
Sound Pressure: Operation: 57 dB (A)- Standby: 54 dB (A)
Fonts: Bitmap font EPSON Courier (10 CPI, 12 CPI, 15 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Draft (10 CPI, 12 CPI, 15 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON OCR-B (10 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Orator (10 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Orator-S (10 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Prestige (10 CPI, 12 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Roman (10 CPI, 12 CPI, 15 CPI, Proportional), Bitmap font EPSON Sans Serif (10 CPI, 12 CPI, 15 CPI, Proportional), Bitmap font EPSON Script (10 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Script C (Proportional), Scalable font EPSON Roman, Scalable font EPSON Roman T, Scalable font EPSON Sans Serif, Scalable font EPSON Sans Serif H
Memory: 128 kB Included
Ribbon Yield: 10000000 characters Black Draft
What’s in the box: Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Ribbon, Setup guide, Software (CD), User manual (CD), Warranty document
Epson LQ-690 Flatbed Monochrome Dot-Matrix Printer
The Epson LQ-690 offers the best in dot matrix performance where it matters most: speed, reliability, ribbon yield and user-friendliness.
- Quality. The 106 column capacity with 24 pins means greater quality, higher throughput speed and the ability to handle different media.
- Productive. Impressive print speed of 529 cps (12 cpi). Big memory buffer of 128 KB and built-in Print Speed Enhancer increases the speed of bit image printing and resident fonts in letter quality mode, making the LQ-690 the ideal solution for those who demand higher productivity from their dot matrix printer.
- High ribbon yield. In a demanding and fast-moving work environment, a high ribbon yield is essential, and with 10 million characters per ribbon, this marks out the LQ-690 as a leading force in the flatbed market. It is also cost-effective with long ribbon replacement cycles, low running costs and total cost of ownership.
- Reliable. Durable and built to last, users will be assured by the MTBF (mean time between failures) of 20,000 power on hours, plus a print head life of 400 million strokes/wire. This results in greater productivity and less maintenance – essential when producing large amounts of documents and data.
- Smart design. Fits perfectly on your desk, the platen gap adjustment lever is hidden inside the front cover which helps avoid any accidental change in settings. The ruler in the front paper guide makes paper setting easy.
- Energy efficient. Low power consumption so better for environment
Printing Method: Impact dot matrix
|Dimensions||48 × 37 × 21 cm|
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.