C3-100 is one of the most rugged and reliable one door controller on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
In this bundle, the PoE splitter can offer 12V 2A DC for both C3-100 and one 12V DC lock. On the input side, just need connect the splitter to a PoE switch.
Choice of Readers:
Full range of card readers supported. ZK KR-Series readers are stylish and waterproof. C3 supports any wiegand-output reader, including HID Prox, iClass, and XceedID Multi-Technology.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership:
C3 controller firmware can be upgraded in the field. New controller features can be loaded without any advanced tools, extending and expanding the value of your investment.
Door Control and More:
Along with relay contacts for controlling door locks, easily programmable auxilary relays can be used for additional control and interface to lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion detection panels, or even extra locking devices or gate controllers.
Advanced Access Control Built-In:
Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary Input/Output Linkages are built into controller firmware.
C3 controllers installed easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery function make the setting and modification of network parameters direct and easy.
10,000 events and transactions. Controller is backed up in real-time in on-board optional SD card. Data is preserved when power failure. Controller continues to operate if network connection is interrupted.
C3 controllers come in three sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture.
For Software Developers:
Free SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the C3 controllers with their or existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can also customize C3 firmware to meet any custom requirements.
Specification of C3-100:
• User Capacity: 30000
• Event Buffer: 100,000 transactions
• Communication: RS485, Ethernet
• Nominal Voltage of C3-100: 12v
• Standby Current of C3-100: 40mA
• Operating Temp: 0°C~ 45 °C
• Operating Humidity: 20%~ 80%
• Number of doors controlled: One door
• Number of readers Supported: 2
• Aux. Output: 1
• Types of readers supported: 26-bit Wiegand, others upon request
• Number of Inputs: 2 (Exit Device and Door Status)
• Number of Outputs: 2 (One Form C relay for lock and one Form C relay for Aux output)
• Dimensions ( Board Only): 160mm × 106mm
Specification of POE Splitter:
• Maximum Power: 15.4W (IEEE 802.3af)；25.5W (IEEE 802.3at)
• Input voltage: 36-57V
• Output voltage: 12V
• Network standards: IEEE802.3i 10 BASE-T，IEEE802.3i 100 BASE-TX，IEEE802.3x flow control，IEEE802.3af/ IEEE802.3at
• Working Temperature: 0°C ~ 45 °C
• Interface protection: Meet the IEC61000-4-2 (ESD) ± 15KV (air), ± 8KV (contact) requires，Able to withstand 8/20us 24A (12A) energy
• Input: an input RJ45 interface
• Output: an output RJ45 connector and a DC output interface
• Data transfer rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
• The maximum transmission distance: 100 meters
IP-Based Access Control Panel
• 1 C3-100 Control Panel
• 1 Metal Case
• 1 PoE Splitter(25W)
• 1 Network Cable
• 1 Metal Plate
• 1 FR107 Diode for Lock
• 2 Keys for Metal Case
• 1 User Manual