The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio via RS-485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in a data-base. InBio controllers install easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
• Advanced Access Control Built-In: Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
• Truly Internal Biometric Identification: InBio carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio vis RS485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in the database. Wiegand inputs are also provided for traditional RFID readers.
• Capacity: Support up to 3000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 badge users and store up to 100,000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost. Controller continues to operate if network connection is interrupted.
• Communication: InBio controllers can be installed easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
• More than Door Control: Access additional control and interface. After programming, auxiliary relays can be functioned as lights, alarms and intrusion detection panels. Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
• For Software Developers: Free SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the InBio controller with their or existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can customize InBio firmware to meet any customer requirements
• Lowest Total Cost of Ownership: Save cost. Controller firmwares can be upgraded without any advanced tools. New features can extend and expand the value of your investment.
• Number of doors controller: 1 Door
• Numbers of readers supported: 4(2 RS-485 Reader, 2 26-bit wiegand reader)
• Types of readers supported: 26-bit Wiegand and RS485 FR Series Reader
• Number of Inputs: 3(exit Device and Door Status, 1 AUX)
• Number of Outputs: 2 (1-Form C Relay for Lock and One Form C Relay for Aux Output)
• Card holders Capacity: 30,000
• Fingerprint Capacity: 3,000
• Log Events Capacity: 100,000
• Communication: TCP/IP, RS-485 and WiFi optional
• CPU: 32 bit 400MHz CPU
• RAM: 32M
• Flash Memory: 128M
• Operating Temp: 0-45 °C
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 80%