The UniFi AC LR AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for long-range deployment of high‑performance wireless networks.
• Innovative Antenna Design
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
• Designed for Optimal RF Performance
The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance
• Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v5 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
• Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Buttons Reset
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter1
• Max. TX Power: 2.4 GHz: 24 dBm, 5 GHz: 22 dBm
• MIMO 2.4 GHz: 3 x 3, 5 GHz: 2 x 2
• Throughput Speeds2: 2.4 GHz: 450 Mbps, 5 GHz: 867 Mbps
• Range2 183 m (600 ft)
• Antennas (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity
• Antenna Gain 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 3 dBi
• Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• BSSID Up to Four per Radio
• Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
• Operating Humidity 5 – 95% Noncondensing
• Certifications CE, FCC, IC