The UniFi AC Lite AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for cost-effective deployment of high‑performance wireless networks.
• Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.
• Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint – half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
• Designed for Optimal RF Performance
The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance
• Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v5 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
• Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Buttons (1) Reset to Defaults
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter*
• Max. TX Power 2.4 GHz 20 dBm, 5 GHz 20 dBm
• Antennas (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
• Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• BSSID Up to Four per Radio
• Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• Certifications CE, FCC, IC