The SATPCIEXADAP SATA to PCI Express Video Card Power Adapter Cable features a 6-pin PCI Express (male) power connector as well as two 15-pin SATA (male) power connectors, providing a cost-effective way to connect a PCIe video card to Serial ATA power connectors provided by the computer power supply, and eliminating the need to upgrade the power supply for the sake of video card compatibility.
Expertly designed and constructed of top quality materials.
• 1x 6-pin PCI Express (male) connector to 2x 15-pin SATA (male) connectors
• 6” in length for greater flexibility
• Gold-plated SATA connectors
• Converts two 15-pin Serial ATA power supply connectors to one 6-pin PCIe connector
• Eliminates the need to upgrade your existing SATA power supply in order to use a PCI Express video card
• Cable Jacket Type: PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride
• Connector Plating: Gold
• Connector A: 2 – SATA Power (15 pin) Plug
• Connector B: 1 – PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Male
• Cable Length: 152.4 mm
• Wire Gauge: 18 AWG