Serial ATA (SATA) connectivity
• Higher transfer rates with SATA connection (compared to PATA)
• Future proof; compatibility with the latest motherboards
• Better airflow in PC casings due to smaller cable and plug sizes
• SATA supports “hot swap”(must be supported by your motherboard)
• It can automatically adjust writing strategy & running OPC to provide the best burning quality and avoid Buffer Underrun error as well.
• ABS system reduce vibration and noise during recording and reading.
• Use your drive for any purpose with the media you desire (including CD-R, CD±RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R DL format discs
• Purchase your media without hassle; you no longer have to worry about compatibility
• SMART-X(*2) function adjusts CD-DA / VCD / DVD data extraction to a fastest allowable speed according to both data request rate from host and disc quality.
• ReWrite Speed: DVD+RW: 8X maximum, DVD-RW: 6X maximum
• Random Access Time: 200ms
• Compatibility: DOS 6.xx, Windows 8 / Windows 7 / XP / 2003 / Vista and Linux operating system
• Environment Operating: 5°c to 50°c; Relative Humidity 20% to 80%
• Environment Non-Operating: -40°c to 65°c; Relative Humidity 5% to 90%
• PC Required: 1GHz or faster CPU recommended.
Windows 8 requires SSE2, PAE and NX-bit Support.
1GB RAM and 16GB free disk space required under 32-bit OS ( 2GB RAM and 20GB space under 64-bit OS ) for creating DVD Disc.
Available SATA port required.