The JBL Link 500 is a voice-activated speaker with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled that delivers amazing stereo sound with deep bass and clear highs for bigger rooms. It has the Google Assistant built-in. It’s your own personal Google. Always ready to help. You can ask it questions. And tell it to do things. The more you use it, the more useful it gets. Just start with “Ok Google” – a simple voice request triggers your JBL Link 500 to play music, podcasts or radio from services like Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora and more. To amplify your party, speakers with Chromecast built-in can be grouped together to enjoy the same song in every room.
- Get help from your Google Assistant: JBL Link 500 has the Google Assistant built-in. It is your own personal Google. Always ready to help. Discover more at assistant.google.com/discover.
- Hands-free voice control: Far-field voice recognition allows for easy hands-free operation. Ask questions across the room and the JBL Link 500 will respond. Check out compatible services and more at assistant.google.com/discover.
- Simple setup with the Google Home app on iOS & Android (Simple setup & use): With the free Google Home app on iOS & Android, you can easily setup and manage your JBL Link 500.
- Stereo sound with deep bass and clear highs: a 2-way acoustic design equipped with a pair of high performance JBL transducers to fill a bigger room with amazing stereo sound, deep bass and clear highs.
- Multi-room playback across speakers that have Chromecast built-in
- 24 bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
- A compact design equipped with high performance JBL transducers to deliver incredible room filling sound
- Transducer: 2 x 89mm woofer, 2 x 20mm tweeter
- Output power: 4 x 15W
- Frequency response: 55Hz–22kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Power supply: Internal 100-240V – 50/60Hz
- Wireless network: 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Supported audio formats: HE-AAC, LC-AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM), FLAC, Opus