The patch panels, which occupy only one rack space, can be mounted in both 19″ and 23″ racks (mounting brackets and hardware are included). The panels feature a swing-out fiber management tray for full front access to both front and rear interconnections. Because the panel swings out, it’s easier to maintain fiber optic cable bend-radius requirements.
For a rackmount fiber patch panel that’s preloaded with fiber adapter panels, order one of these patch panels. They’re preloaded with simplex ST, duplex SC, or duplex LC adapter panels.
• Panels are preloaded with snap-in fiber adapter panels.
• Choose from models with ST, SC, or LC connectors.
• Adapter panels can be used with most single-mode and all multimode applications.
• Connectors feature high-retention phospor bronze alignment sleeves.
• Swing-out fiber management tray makes it easy to maintain fiber optic cable • bend radius requirements.
• Only 1U high.
• Fits 19″ or 23″ racks.
• 16-gauge cold-rolled steel
• 1 x Splice tray 24 core
• 12 x LC/UPC Duplex Adapters
• 24 x LC/UPC Pigtail, G657A1, 0.9mm, SM, length: 1.5m
• 24 x Heat Shrink Tubes