BDCOM S1000 Series is a 100M unmanaged POE switch with a large buffer memory introduced by BDCOM. It is designed for the video surveillance and wireless coverage in the medium and small networks. BDCOM S1000 Series models S1008-4P-65 which meets the need of networks of different scales.
• 4 100M POE ports + 2 100M Base-T ports
• Switching Capacity: 1.2Gpbs
Flexible Networking Capacity:
• BDCOM S1000 Series supports 6 10M/100M or 10 10M/100M Base-T ports, which can meet the access requirement of different network scales. S1006-4P-65 support two uplink 100M Base-T ports, which can connect to the core network and greatly expand the usage of the device.
• MAC capacity: 4K
• POE power supply: 4-port 802.3af/at
• POE max power: 65W
• Operating temperature/humidity: 0℃-40℃, 10%-90% non-condensing
• Storage temperature/humidity: -40℃-70℃；5%-95% non-condensing
• Heat dissipation: Fanless
• Thunder proof: 6KV