Yeastar TA FXO VoIP Gateways provides 4, 8, or 16 ports to connect analog telephone lines or PABX extension interface to VoIP networks. It is a cost-effective and reliable solution for office-to-office voice connectivity.
• Businesses of all sizes can rely on this innovative solution
• Toll-quality voice call and top performance and reliability
A robust feature set that fulfills your various needs and cuts communication cost.
• Simple and Easy
User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations. Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs.
• High Performance
Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs. Tested and certified with Elastix and compatible with other IP systems.
• Auto Provisioning
Support PnP or DHCP provisioning by Yeastar PBX and standard open protocol TR-069.
• RJ11 FXO Ports: 8
• LAN: 1 10/100Mbps
• Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
• Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
• Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
• Voice Capability: ITU-T G.168 LEC Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, VAD, CNG, PLC
• DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band
• Fax: T.30
• QoS: DiffServ, ToS, 802.1 P/Q VLAN tagging
• Network: DHCP, DDNS, OpenVPN, PPPoE, Static Route, VLAN
• Network Protocol: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
• Management Protocol: RADIUS
• Remote Management: N/A
• Signaling: FXS Loop Start, FXS Kewl Start
• Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID
• Disconnect Methods: Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal
• FXO Connectivity: Programmable AC Impedance, Hangup Detection, Answer Detection, Caller ID Detection
• Power: 12V, 1A
• Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F;
• Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
• Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• Mounting: Desktop, Wall-mount
• Compatibility: Interoperable with Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix.
• Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm): 200 × 137 × 25