Enable high-volume, black-and-white printing on paper sizes up to A3—and capacity up to 4600 sheets. Control costs with energy-saving features and two-sided printing. Protect sensitive business data and centrally manage printing policies. Offices that need fast printing in a wide range of media sizes—up to A3—from an energy-efficient, black-and-white workgroup printer. FCC Class A emissions device for use in commercial environments, not residential environments.
Upsize and accelerate—fast A3 printing
Save time and keep business moving with blazing-fast printing from this black-and-white A3 workgroup printer. Expand black-and-white printing options on paper sizes up to A3 and near edge-to-edge printing. Boost productivity—reload paper less often with up to 4600-sheet capacity for high-volume printing. Replace toner cartridges easily. Choose high-capacity Original HP toner cartridges for frequent printing.
Conserve resources and help control costs
Save energy—Auto On/Auto Off turns your printer on when you need it, and off when you don’t. Reduce paper use up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing on this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer. Original HP toner cartridges are easily recycled—for free—through HP Planet Partners.
Simplify IT management and safeguard data
Boost printing and imaging safeguards and help protect business data with fleet-level security solutions. Device firmware encryption protects customer and job data at rest on the solid state disk. Centralize printer management—HP Web Jetadmin helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime. Add security solutions—such as card and badge readers—through the hardware integration pocket.
Invest in a forward-thinking, easy-to-use solution
Extend the value of your investment—easily update and expand device capabilities with HP FutureSmart Firmware. HP ePrint—print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere. Manage jobs at the color control panel. The easy-access USB port lets you print from a flash drive.
- Functions: Print
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Print speed: Up to 40 ppm
- Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Resolution technology: HP ProRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200, HP REt, 600 dpi, 300 dpi
- Display: 2-in, 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Ink Palette: Black
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- Mobile Printing Capability: HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified
- Hard disk: Standard, 8 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Power: Input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Power consumption: 786 watts (Printing), 22.1 watts (Ready), 6.1 watts (Sleep), 0.21 watts (Off)
- Operating temperature: 50 to 91ºF
- Operating humidity: 30 to 70% RH
- FCC: FCC Class A emissions – for use in commercial environments, not residential environments
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, macOS/OS X, Linux